Trifle is always a staple at most Memorial Day celebration! People love fresh fruit as much as possible during the summer months, and this tasty treat is no exception! It is not only easy to make, but it is perfect for feeding a crowd at your next party or gathering!
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- Angel food cake
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- Whisk together milk, heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla pudding until fluffy; set aside.
- Cut angel food cake into bite-sized pieces; set aside.
- Combine strawberries, raspberries and blueberries; set aside.
- Start assembling your trifle by placing half your angel food cake in the bottom of your bowl or trifle dish. Spread on half of your cream mixture and top with half of your fruit.
- Store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.